Picnics, fireworks, outdoor games and family festivities is what usually comes to mind when 4th of July arrives. Although this holiday is often a fun time for humans, it can be a very scary time for our pets. Here are a few tips for making your holiday weekend less stressful for your pets. Read More about the many cbd benefits to ease this condition, your pet will definitely thank you.
If you ask yourself What Dog Health Problems Can CBD Oil Treat? While there’s no definitive scientific data on using CBD to treat dogs, there’s anecdotal evidence from dog owners suggesting it can treat pain, especially neuropathic pain, as well as helping to control seizures.
- Take your dog for nice long walk before festivities begin to exercise them and tire them out.
- Keep your pets indoors, do not take your dog with you the fireworks show.
- Give your pets a safe zone away from noisy activities, such as a nice bed in the lower-level of your house.
- Use D.A.P. or F.A.P. in your pet’s room to help soothe them. (Dog Appeasing Pheromones and Feline Appeasing Pheromones)
- Use Thunder Shirts or T-Touch wraps to ease your dog’s anxiety.
- Turn on a fan or some classical music to help muffle the sounds of fireworks outside.
- Cover the windows, close blinds and shades to cut down on visual stimuli.
- Please make sure you have a fitted collar or harness on your pet with proper I.D. Tags on it in case your pet escapes and flees.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone!